Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Madi







Madison turned 9 and I can't believe it. She is getting so tall and beautiful. She is having a great time figuring out who she is and what she will become. She had an absolutely wonderful day. I took her cupcakes to school so she could celebrate. She loved the attention her classmates gave her. Then that night we took her to Costa Vida for dinner. She absolutely loves their quesadillas. I added a couple of pics from this past year. She looks so beautiful in her pink sweatshirt and hair all done up. She loves posing. The other one is of her room. She loves horses, and loves to ride whenever she can. Grandma and I painted a mural a year ago to match her quilt that all of her Grandmas made her a couple of years ago for her birthday. This year all she wanted was a Nintendo DS for her birthday and a big friend party. We compromised and gave her the DS. She gets the party next year. She was so excited. Happy Birthday Sugar Bear! We love you very much. We are truly blessed to have you in our family. Love Dad, Mom, Prest, Abs, Lukers.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate too. I love the shirt and I am so happy to see her wearing it. I miss you guys!!

The Perks of Life! said...

Madi is so cute! She's getting so big. Caleb thinks your blog name should be "The Tyler Flyer". And I love love love Abigail's room. How fun. You did good. Your such a good mom Aubs. love ya.

The Perks of Life! said...

And by the way, after reading your post "Finally", I promise to never get mad at you for not updating again. You have one busy, crazy, but yet fun life.