Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally

So it has been a while. What can I say in one word to sum it up? LAZY! I have been lazy about the blog. A lot has happened. First off, Chris is back from Italy after three weeks and hopefully we can get some pictures up. I haven't even seen them yet; but he did bring me back some very fancy boots that I have had to learn to walk in. He has been busy and pretty much gone since he's been home. Madi had a beautiful birthday, Abbie got a room makeover. Check it out. The kids bathroom was painted a green that I can't describe right now. It didn't look like that on the sample card. (I think it is growing on me.) Our dear poor snake Sizzle passed away; PJ was heartbroken. Erin had a baby which she is beautiful, and I got to hold her the first day. I love new babies. Chris' dad was in the hospital for broken ribs, punctured lung and heart problems. He is on the mends but will take a while. So blessed it is not worse and that he is doing better. I took the girls to a play with Mom, D, and Lala. We saw the play "The Wizard of OZ." Ask Abbie about the LION. That was a blast. There are about a million birthdays in January in the family on both sides and friends. D and I ran away for two days and one night. But we had to take the kids. So who really got away? The kids who could play and skip school and do what they want or the moms who had to still prepare food, bathe kids clean up clothes and entertain? (And yes ordering pizza and picking it up is still preparing a meal.) Oh yeah and I am still primary president while Chris is in the bishopric. Yikes!!! So there you have it in a nutshell.

2 comments:

D said...

Wow! Your life really is so crazy. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me like everyday sometimes like two or three times a day. I know you have so many people form your family to the ward needing and wanting your attention, but you still make time for me and my family. I love you so much and yes ordering and picking up pizza is still preparing a meal:) I love you. And I love all the posts you did, they are great.

The Perks of Life! said...

Aubrey you are AMAZING! Look at your life. If that is my life ten years from now, that will be great.