Friday, November 20, 2009

I have...

I have one friend who loves me very much. Heather invited me to Park City last weekend to have a girls night. We went up Friday night with a bunch of her friends from high school, played games all night long, talked all night long, and had an all around good time. The next day we went to the outlets at Park City and shopped more than we should of. I had a great time.
Tonight Heather and our movie gals had a blast going to see New Moon. We talked, laughed, and I cried (There is a preview of a love story about a soldier being deployed. I highly recommend missing the previews of the movie.) but overall the movie was good. Thank you Heather for being a great friend and making sure I laugh when life is throwing me sour lemons.

I have two parents who love me dearly. I can not describe the love I have for them. I don't think I will ever be able to thank them properly for all they do for me and especially my children. Last week when I went to Park City they watched the boys for me. My dad was so excited, because his ward was having the "Turkey Shoot" and he couldn't wait for Prest to show his stuff. Preston shot the first two clay pigeons and did awesome. He was the youngest there and shot better than some of the others.
Then tonight my mom offered to take the four kids so I could go to the movie with my friends. I didn't ask, she just offered. That is the kind of mom I have. She just does. She always has, and she always will. I know I can always count on her. The kids loved going and couldn't wait to be with Grandma and Grandpa. You two are awesome and I am very blessed.

I have three sisters that live here in Utah and love me very much. D my sweet sis calls me all the time to check on me. She is always willing to meet in Layton for lunch, or just hang out. She is always the life of the party and makes sure that I am doing well. (Next time you drive up I will make sure I am home. I am so sorry.) I love you very much.
Erin is awesome. She took my girls so I could go to Park City. (Mike helped too, but right now I am praising Erin for her love.) She just goes with the flow. She is always willing to go and play, hang out, or just talk. I love our fun times together, and I love going to your house for mac-n-cheese. But most of all I love you.
Lala is my inspiration. The patience she has for people in her life is inspiring. She is so patient with her students at school it's neat to hear her stories and how calm she is. I would be yelling or throwing chalk at kids. She helps push me to do things I thought I couldn't do. This past summer I did 3 triathlons thanks to her getting me hooked. I look forward to swimming, biking, and running with you again. I love you.

I have four children who love me very much. They have been, patient, loving, kind, generous, helpful, and happy through it all. But most of all they seem to say the right thing at the right time. They truly are a blessing from God. I am very thankful to him for his hand in my life.

I have
five wonderful family members in Ohio who love and care for me. Thanks Andy for calling and updating me on your medical adventures. I miss helping people so much and can't wait to get back to helping those who need assistance in their time of need. Shay loved the chat. The movie was so fun. Hopefully we can go see the next one together and hooooowwwwwwwwwllllllll at the screen. Porter, Carlee, and Tessa, keep up the good work of giving your mom funny pictures, and cute stories for the blog. I look forward to reading them.

I have six wonderful people in my ward who take care of me and make sure I am doing well in my calling. The bishopric is an amazing group of men to work with. They are very inspired. My counselors and secretary are awesome. They have stepped up to the plate and then some this past month while I was taking care of my family.

I have seven wonderful family members who pray for the safety of Chris and my family. Amy thanks for the chats. I looked forward to when I get to talk with you.
Kathy thanks for all your prayers and love. You are so kind and gracious.
Big Heather thanks for watching out for me. It was so kind of you to come over and check on Sadie for me.
Nikki you are an inspiration. You have had and will have some great challenges but through your faith you have endured. Thank you for being an example of never giving up and always having faith in God.
Matt thanks for your good attitude in life. You have been able to get through many challenges and you are still smiling. May all be well with your family.
Jim and Peggy thank you for your love and prayers. Thank you for taking Luke the other day to the horse show. I want you to know that it meant a great deal to me.

Overall, I have been blessed. I love my life and am looking forward to what will come. I can get through this trial because of the wonderful people that I love very much, all will be well because of the people that I have.

6 comments:

Coil Fam said...

OK, I guess it's fair now, you cried during the movie preview and I cried reading your blog. Thank you for your wonderful gratitude and attitude.

I know it is sometimes hard when we keep asking how you are dong. Sometimes it is easier to just keep going through the motions of life and not have to stop and think about what's going on in your heart, but we ask because we care. IF YOU ARE OK, WE ARE OK!

If you aren't having a good day, we want to know, to listen, to be a warm place to fall.

So often when the alarm goes off at 4:45 A.M. I immediately think of you and wonder if you all slept well through the night. On those mornings I feel tired and just want to go back to sleep, I remember the promise the Lord made to me.

If I will continue to keep my covenants and serve where I am called, He will bless the Tyler six. After all, who knows better than He what you all need? If He is on your side, you cannot fail.

We LOVE you. I LOVE you. God LOVES you. mom

Erin said...

Wow Aubrey, that is beautiful. Your "attitude and gratitude" is an inspiration to me! I'm glad that you realize how very, very many people love and care about you.

What a wonderful reflection to have for thanksgiving. Love you!

Shay said...

Love you Aub, you said some very sweet things about everyone. I wish so bad I could be there to. Love you, you are doing such a great job.

The Perks of Life! said...

And I have ONE oldest sister who has definitely lead the way in how to be a great church leader, friend, mother, wife, sister, daughter, neighbor, and the list goes on. Your post was soooo sweet. Thanks for making my day. I count my blessings every day and thank the good man upstairs that you are my older sister. Aubrey you truly are the most amazing woman I know. I have a story that I am going to share over Thanksgiving which talks about the love sisters share. I found this story a few months ago and every time I read it, i think of you and can't help but tear up and think about how lucky I am. I really hope that the day I finally grow up, I am just like you because you do a darn good job at living life. Despite your hard times you always have the most positive attitude out of everyone around you. Your smile lights up a room. And yes you are loved by a lot of people and I hope you know I love you to the moon and back a million bazillion times over. Thanks for all you do!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the gratitude list...I needed it today, as much as I needed Luke's sweet calls yesterday! That kid is heaven sent, for sure! Love you sis & ever so grateful for you!

D said...

And I have ONE big sister that puts everyone else and there needs before her own. Aubrey how we all look up to you and admire what you do for this family and for you friends as well as for your own family. You never ask for anything, and yet when I ask you to meet for luch, wathc my kids, or to come down you are always willing and excited to get together. We sure do have a lot of fun don't we! You are going to be the one that keeps this family togher. You said some really sweet things that I know I need to hear once in a while to be reminded of what a wonderful sister and family I have. I feel like sometimes I take you for granted and if I do I am sorry about that. we joke how we can't ever do anything alone, but that is what I love most about our realationship that fact that we depend so much on each other. That is why Heavenly Father put us in Familys so we can help each other out. We could have come here alone or not have familys, but that is not part of his plan. I love the plan of salvation becuase its focus is all about FAMILY. I love you and am truly so thankfull for you and how close we have become. You are such a great example to me and to my family. Thanks again for the sweet post. Love you.