Saturday, December 11, 2010

Swim meet

Saturday was a great day! Preston had a swim meet in Salt Lake at Cottonwood High School. I was amazed that at 7am he was up and ready for the day. So excited to go and race. He has really enjoyed being in a swim club.
A lot of the swim meet consists of sitting and waiting around. He competes in 3 strokes. Breast, back and freestyle. He does an amazing job. His coaches are surprised at how skilled he is at the breast stroke.



All three of the kids were such troopers. They were very well behaved for having to get up early on a Saturday.

















Preston is so ready for this.


He did a beautiful job. He was in 4th place at the wall. He then turned and kicked off and glided ahead of everyone.


He took 1st place for his heat. It was awesome! I am so proud of him and his accomplishments he has made.





Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and waiting with us. Mom thanks for the pics.

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Your dad and I loved being there. We have missed family activities on Saturday mornings, so it is a joy for us to be there. I agree, it was awesome how good all the kids were with having to hang out for several hours. Of course, we kept feeding them,which helps keep everyone cheery. Proud of Preston and his great swimming.

Kathryn said...

Way to go Preston! It is so fun to read all of your posts and know that your family is back together again. You are one tough woman. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! I am thinking of you.

Erin said...

Great job preston!! Those pictures are amazing!! You have such beautiful children. I am so glad that Preston is enjoying swim team, and doing so well at it too!

Shay said...

Preston, that is the coolest thing ever, I am so proud of you. I cannot wait to show the kids the pctures of you. Way to go, keep it up dude!! Oh, and I like the facial hair Chris is rockin'!! Miss you guys