Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday DInner

While we were up in Seattle I was able to see some fam I haven't seen in a while. It was great. Cousin Deb offered for us to come have Sunday dinner with everyone. It was great to see her and Mike. I can't believe how big their kids are getting. I was also able to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Pat. Jorelle also came with her husband and three adorable kids. It was great. The dinner was wonderful, but the company was even better. Thank you Debbie for the great evening. (Sorry about Rainbow Brite, but it was the only pic we had of you looking at the camera.)

Sam is the cutest boy. Prest had a wonderful time with him. Thanks for giving Preston wrestling tips. GO UTES!!!
Megan is absolutely beautiful. I remember when she was a beautiful baby with lots of hair. It's funny how time flies and you don't realize how much people change when you haven't seen them in a long time. I got to enjoy my cousin Jorelle's baby girl. Her name is Ava and she is darling. She was so happy and sooo much fun to talk with. I love babies.
My Aunt Colleen. She is a wonderful lady. I have always looked up to her and the many wonderful things she has accomplished in life. She is a wonderful business woman who has had many great adventures. She is always happy and the life of the party. I love the stories she would tell me of my dad and his many adventures when he was a child. It's a wonder him and some of his siblings ever made it past childhood. She is married to a wonderful man who cherishes and adores her. But most importantly she has always made me feel loved.

Three little boys loving ice cream and cookies. YUM YUM!


Ben (Jorelle's litlle boy) made sure he got the last of the ice cream. He is so cute.

Mollie, Mads, and Abs enjoying the beautiful weather. They had a great time together. Madi loved that there was another girl her age.
Jorelle and her husband Andrew, and their two boys Nathan and Ben.

Aunt Colleen and Uncle Pat.
Two angels.
Debbie thank you again for the wonderful time. I appreciate so much the effort you put into this and getting everyone together for me. Preston still is talking about his wrestling matches he had with Mollie. The company was wonderful. It was a great way to end a perfect weekend.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I wish I could have been there! How fun! Our family is great! So who won the wrestling match between Mollie & Preston?