Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman This is as Ghetto as it Gets

IMGP1495
Lala bought us tickets to the Kelly Clarkson concert for Erin's B-day. It was a blast. All 5 of us girls were together for the first time in over a year. I got hooked on her music when Lala burned me a run cd and I was listening to a fun song. Found out she was Ms. KC and have loved her music since. The best line of the concert was when she introduced a song and said "Ladies and Gentleman this is as ghetto as it gets."
IMGP1515
She could sing. What a blast. It was perfect weather.
IMGP1503
It has been raining the last few weeks. You would think we live in Seattle. Shay, D and I prepared for the muddy field. I was so glad we had a galoshes. Nice and toasty.
IMGP1518
When the concert started the clouds were breaking and we had a double rainbow that went right over the back of the stage. It was so awesome.
IMGP1506

2 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

Hey guess what?! The c.d. works!!! I love it and am going to listed to is all the time!!! I love the song never again. Thanks for the fun night on Thursday. I know it's a sacrifice for you to drive all the way to provo, and it is much appreciated! love you.

Kathryn said...

When I saw the title of your post, a concert is not what I was picturing. Looks like you had a great time. I love girls nights out!