Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FREEDOM!

Free! I am free.

No more training wheels. No more little baby toys, no more depending on mom and dad to get me around. I am able to go wherever I want, as long as I don't go past the stop sign one house down.
Luke asked Chris to take his training wheels off. He kept getting nervous so we bought him a new bike helmet hoping that would motivate him to ride. The next day he got on and has not stopped since. Porter came to visit and tried out Abbie's motorized scooter. Every time he came he would go straight to the garage and start riding. Those two would not stop.

I couldn't get a decent pic because they would not stay still long enough for me to try.



4 comments:

Shay said...

Cute Pics!! They are so cute.

Coil Fam said...

I love the attitude. When Lukee decides it's time to try something new or give up something old, he is full steam ahead. Can you believe your baby is a two-wheeling, free rider? Tomorrow he will be wanting a Harley;) Good job Lukee!

The Perks of Life! said...

Luke cracks me up. The best thing about that post is Luke probably really does feel free despite the fact that he knows he can't go past the stop sign one house down. :) That's funny. Luke and Porter will be great pals growing up I'm sure. Cute pics.

Kathryn said...

That is such a big step and don't they feel good about themselves when they jump and go for it! Way to go Luke!