Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Okay I know it's a little cheesy but I just have to brag. Today I am getting the best birthday present ever. That's right I am spoiling myself and getting... are you ready? You may want to sit so when you find out you don't pass out and hurt yourself. I am getting


GRASS


Yeah! I am so excited. No more growing weeds. No more mud pies in the kitchen, on the carpet or on my toes. Thanks to a wonderful sister who happens to know the best landscaper in Utah things are going to be greener. I couldn't have done it without you Jake and D. I love you guys so much.

6 comments:

Shay said...

I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see some grassy pics!!
Oh and Happy Birthday again.

Coil Fam said...

Pictures, we need pictures! I agree that this is one of the best birthday presents you could get. I guess we will just have to make chocolate pie instead:)

Erin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wish we were there to lay in the grass with you! We are so excited to see it when we get back to utah!! Love you!

D said...

OH, I can't wait to come up to your house and we can put the slip-n-slide in your yard and not the neighbors. Happy Birthday. Love you.

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like something i would love especially in our backyard right now. Oh there is so much to spend money on... I hope you have a great birthday. I will be dreaming about nice soft grass. :-)

The Perks of Life! said...

Oh come on, I think the watch beats the grass!!! Totally kidding. Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm so excited for you, but more excited for your kids. Every kid deserves a nice big yard to play games in. I'm stoked for Saturday. YOu know I wouldn't be doing this without you. Too bad Shay isn't here. Love you.