Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It came and went...

Summer that is. It flew so quickly it's sad to see it go. I have enjoyed the kids so much. We had a great time going to Ohio, camping, playing in the muck and mud and just being a lazy summer.

So as they all go to school today; Preston in Junior High, with the hottest gym teacher; Maddie ruling the school; Abbie enjoying the new teacher; and Luke getting used to school lunch and a full day; I contemplate what to do.

There is so much I am excited to do. I can't wait to start painting. Starting with the laundry room. Slowly working my way around the house. It will take a while but I am excited. I can now go to the temple and not worry about picking someone up from kindergarten or pre-school. That's a first in over 8 years.

But mostly I am excited to find me again and do what I need to for my family. Here's to a great new school year and the new adventures.

P.S. Lala is Preston's gym teacher. I think it's awesome that my little Sis is teaching my child. Go here to learn about her adventure and how she got the most awesomest job! http://calebnlauren.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-20T19%3A22%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=3

2 comments:

Kim said...

here's to a fun year! I'm so glad that bryson is with preston! it made letting them go to school a little more easier for me! and brooklyn loves the gym teacher! :)

Coil Fam said...

I wonder too how the summer came and went so fast? I always loved having you all home for the summer, but was also glad when school started again. Your babes are growing up Aub. They have been blessed to have you home with them, thanks to Chris' hard work and your careful budgeting. You are doing an awesome job.