Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cake pops take some practice

So tonight Chris' family got together at his aunt's house for Christmas. I took a dessert. I made my yummy chocolate torte and cake pops. I thought the cake pops would be easy and turn out beautifully like in the picture. Yeah; right! They turned out funny looking; but they were very tasty. I was going to take pictures, but that was not going to happen. Next time hopefully they will be worthy of picture taking. The kids enjoyed them for dinner. Here is the link so that you can see what I am talking about. http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/04/make-your-cupcakes-pop.html Try them, try them and you may like them so I say.

Shay this one is for you!

3 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

Way cute! Those look like fun. I went to a cupcake decorating class at enrichment and learned how to make cute snowmen with using the different sized cupcakes. We should make them. And I second what you said about Shay! If only she were here...

Coil Fam said...

Aub, you are so artistic, I know that with a little practice you can make the cake pops look just as good as the pictures. We may need to get you some decorating equipment, tips, bags and stuff. Why is it guys always get all the stuff they need for their activities, but we won't spend $5 for a cake decorating bag?

Mayme said...

Way to go! I was going to make those for Adelle's birthday party, but well, we never ended up even having a party. Now I know who to call for help. Did you see her Halloween ones, too? I REALLY wanted to make those ones, but geez, who has the time? They were pretty intricate.