Saturday, December 27, 2008

BALLOOOOONS!!!!

Last Sunday we had the tradional Coil Christmas at D's house. We walked in when Lala took me aside and had to show me what Caleb brought. In D's den were 3 garbage bags full of balloons. Caleb told Lala that we needed to make it a party for Luke. They were a hit. Luke was so excited. The balloons ended up being a hit. They were just as excited about the balloons as they were the presents. Thank you Caleb. We love having you in our family. The kids absolutely adore you.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and may your new year be blessed with love, family and many adventures with your loved ones. Love the Tylers

1 comment:

Coil Fam said...

I can't believe I missed this. I knew something was going on with the balloons, but I didn't understand who did it. Thanks Big C. for being such a great uncle.