Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowy, wet Saturday afternoon

















The kids in the neighborhood have discovered a "pond" with a little hill. I didn't think much of it because we practically live in a field. With so many empty lots and not a lot of houses being built there is a lot of land for adventure. For the last two days the kids have been coming home soaking wet. I just thought it was from the snow and playing on the dirt hills. Little did I know what they truly found until Chris took these pictures of the kids and the fun they have been having with all the kids in the neighborhood.
Amy this is for you. Think you need to come and sled with true winter people. (HAHAHA!)

4 comments:

Shay said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love the shots of Madison at the basketball game, she looks like a pro!! Miss you!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

There are never any dull moments at your place!! The kids sure do know how to have fun!!

Unknown said...

If I can borrow Matt's wetsuit to wear under snowpants then I'm in! That looks like so much fun! Hoping to learn how to snowboard this year so I can board w/PJ!