Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm hooked and will keep Tri'n

Labor Day morning I spent my time doing a tri. It was great. This time it was swim, bike, then run. I absolutely loved it. Swimming was longer so I added a minute to my time for the swim. My transition also took a little longer 'cause I was getting socks and shoes on a wet body. Not easy. My bike time was awesome. I took six minutes off. Chris got me an awesome road bike for my birthday and I had a blast pedaling faster than ever. My run time stunk. I added six minutes. My time overall was about the same as my last tri. Three minutes slower than the last, but I had a longer swim. Now if I could just get into running, maybe things would be better. Next year my goal is to knock of fifteen minutes. Maybe too big a goal. I would be happy with five minutes off my time. It was an awesome way to spend my morning. I had a blast and can't wait for the next time. Here is my time sheet. I think I did pretty well when competing with both sexes and almost 300 people combined.
http://milliseconds.com/participants/detail/805720877

1 comment:

Shay said...

I am so proud Aub, keep it up!