Thursday, September 3, 2009

Luke got his laugh back.


Today Luke had to go to the dentist and have a cavity filled. Actually three. He has deep grooves and it is hard to get his teeth clean. So in order to fill these cavities he needed to be numbed. So Dr. Dastrup put Luke on laughing gas. Boy was he lovin' life.
I asked him as we were leaving how he felt. He responded by telling me he had his laugh back. He said the laughing gas made him laugh again.
Next time you see him ask him to laugh. He does a totally different laugh. His laughing gas laugh.

5 comments:

Coil Fam said...

I don't know about Luke's laugh, but looking at his crazy hair made me laugh. What a cute kid!!

Kim said...

He was doing a crazy laugh yesterday over he. I was sitting on the couch listening to him and the boys. Very funny!

Kathryn said...

My thoughts exactly...what a cute kid! That is way funny!

Unknown said...

Another Lukeism...I love that kid (& his siblings, for that matter!)

The Perks of Life! said...

Oh lukers, life would be so boring without him. Hope to see you all soon.