Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Madison!

Happy Birthday Madison! I love you soo much. I can't believe it has been 10 years since you came into my life. You have been a great Joy! You are loved very much by everyone. It has been an awesome experience to be your mother. I have loved watching you grow over the years. You have become such a beautiful young woman.
For Madison's birthday she was able to take three friends to the spa for a massage. We have been so blessed in the new neighborhood, because she has been able to make many friends. She had Brooklyn, Ashlyn, and Jordan come with her. They had a blast.

She was in heaven. They had so much fun. What a great day it was.


Emry, and Abigail tagged along. They all walked out feeling like Princesses. It was so fun to watch them. I can't believe that she is moving on to bigger and better things in life.
Happy Birthday Madi. I love you soo much. You are kind, gentle, compassionate, loving, huggable, cuddly, accomplish what you put your mind to, sweet, happy, sincere, and most importantly loved by everyone. You will be able to be who want, do what you want, and achieve any task you wish. I love you dearly.
May you continue to endure to the end and accomplish that which has been placed before you at this time in your life. We are blessed to have you in our family.
Love,
Dad, Mom, Preston, Abigail, and Luke




5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Madison! Thank-you for letting us tag along on Saturday. I just loved watching the girls get all pampered. What a perfect birthday for our "princess" Madison. We love you Madi!

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. How fast they grow up. What a fun Birthday party! I wished we lived closer so I kids knew eachother.

Coil Fam said...

Yes, Madison, you have been a joy, you still are a joy and I know your life will continue to bless our family and be a joy forever. We LOVE you.

Shay said...

That looks like so much fun.
I cannot believe there was a spa treatment involved and I missed it. Love you Madison, you are so beautiful!!

Madison Joy said...

Thanks mommy for being my mother. You are the JOY to me. You are like a handprint on my heart! I love you so much! Families are together forever!
LOVE,
MADI JO