Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am not ignoring you.

Three weeks ago my computer crashed. And I mean crashed, fried, burned up, died. It has been hard. I was barely able to get the last post up. I was afraid I was going to loose everything. I think I lost a lot. I had a bunch of cute pictures, new songs from itunes and primary stuff. Hopefully I will get it back. Chris was smart. Before he left he bought an external hard drive and hooked it up. He backed everything up and then programmed it to back up everytime I turned on the computer. Love ya babe. Anyways I have learned to live without a computer. Hasn't been that hard. Right now I am using my sis's computer. She got it a few years ago for graduation and it is old. (HAHAHA) I never thought anything she had would be old. It won't let me click on someone's blog and link to it. I am trying but since I have never had to type in the addresses for blogs I don't know anyones. So I am sorry. I am not being rude, or inconsiderate, or ignoring you (maybe a few I am) but hopefully this Friday I will have a new hard drive and will be back in business. Although it has been nice to not have kids fight over who's turn it is on the computer or staying up late to surf the web. The only thing I have missed is my chats with Chris. We seem to say more to each other when chatting online than on the phone. Probably 'cause kids can't read as quickly as we post. But they do hear way tooooo well. I know this is jumbled I am just trying to avoid paying bills. Stinks when everything is online and you are trying to catch up.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Oh Aubs that stinks. Is it the new computer you guys just got from Costco? I will call you later. Love ya.

Erin said...

I am so sorry about the crash. Good thinking Chris on backing everything up. Glad you survived not having the computer for a while: ) sometimes its nice to have a break and keep life simple.

The Perks of Life! said...

I'm sorry about the big mess! I hope you get everything back. If the itunes thing doesn't workout, call us and Caleb can help you figure it out. Love you even though you forget to call me back. :) totally kidding, i just like to give you a hard time and i know I "forget" sometimes soon. And one more thing, I'm so excited to be following in your footsteps! Just pray I don't pass out the first time I see vomit, blood, and all that stuff.