Sunday, May 3, 2009

Conference Breakfast

Every conference weekend we get together for Dad's famous waffles. It was our turn to host this past conference. The kids absolutely gobbled up the breakfast.






Caleb was so good to step up and help feed kids. I don't even know if he got to eat much. Every time he turned around the kids were asking him for more food or drinks. He has been a great addition to the family. Lala thanks for taking his keys back to him. Happy Anniversary!



Life sure does slow down for waffles.

Jake and Mom were on bacon duty. Thanks you two. It was perfect, crunch and greasy just the way the fam likes it.

Lala was so excited to ride the scooter. She had been waiting all morning for the girls to get off so she could have a turn. I think I know what Santa can bring Lala next Christmas.




It was a beautiful day. I love hosting. Now that I have the room I plan on many more occasions like these. Thank you Dad for the wonderful food. Mom thank you for making sure we have great memories for the children. Rest of the clan thank you for coming all the way up to be with us. I love you all very much.







No comments: