Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Luke-isms

Kids say the darndest things. I wish throughout the years I would have written down what Prest, Mads and Abs said. I love what they say. I remember some stuff more than others but lately Lukers has been on a roll. Or as I like to call them: Luke-isms



Luke: "What's your brain?"
Mom: "I don't know, what do you mean?"
Luke: "What's your brain?!"
Mom: "What do you mean, what's my brain?"
Luke: "My brain is blue metal, yours is red vampire."


Aunt Amy watching Luke; and his response.
"STOP looking at me you're ruining my imagination!"

Aunt Amy: "I need to do my homework."
Luke: "Well what's stoppin' ya?"


Aunt Amy took Luke to Great Grandpa Tyler's (Chris' grandpa) with Grandpa Tyler (Chris' dad).
Amy (referring to Grandpa Jim): "He's old."
Luke: "No he's not." Then pointing to Great Grandpa Tyler he says, "Now he's old."


4 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

Luke is soooo funny!!! It's a good idea to write those things down. My favorite saying from preston when he was little ..."Grandpa is that a great idea?!" And I remember one time Abbie said... "That happened many years ago when I was little." Yay, as if she's sooooo big and old! You have fun kiks aubrey. You do a good job. I'm waiting for pictures from the vaca...

D said...

So one of my favorite Tyler sayings was when Preston was about 4 and we went into the garage looking for his ball. We looked in boxes under cars and above shelves. After several minutes of searching I asked Preston, "Where do you think your ball is P.J."? His response was a classic...it's a mystery to me grandma. Love our Preston!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

I love the things that kids say. Emily has me laughing everyday with the stuff she comes up with.

I am so sorry about your Mom's knee. Everytime I have seen her the last few years she has been in the ankle cast thing. Now this...what a trooper! We are thinking about all of you.

Erin said...

Luke is so cute!!! I love listening to all of your kids talk, they crack me up! What great entertainment.