Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sleep Hannah Sleep

Couple of weeks ago I watched my niece Hannah. Her little brother Ben had to have surgery and Nikki asked if I could help her out. Hannah played all day long and didn't stop. Chris got home at about the time I was starting dinner. He tried to help with Hannah but she didn't want anything to do with him. So anytime he went into a room she was in Hannah would leave. At about 4:30 I started making dinner and she joined me in the kitchen because Chris was in the family room. Well he came into the kitchen to munch and so she left. She was standing by the couch and watching tv with Abs. But she was wary to sit because of Chris. I kept checking on her and as I put the dinner in the oven I noticed she wasn't moving much. Wondering if she was asleep this is what I found. I couldn't resist taking the pics. She plays with her hair when she is tired and that is how she puts herself to sleep. She finally closed her eyes and slept for a few.


On a sidenote: Ben is doing great and you can't even tell he had surgery on his eyes. They look so good. He is such an angel; and so is Hannah.


3 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is way cute. Don't you wish that you could fall asleep anywhere. I sure do! Looks like you guys had a great conference with the family. What a fun tradition.

Coil Fam said...

Aaaw! so sweet...now, about Chris,I understand JK;)

You are a wonderful sister-in-law Aubrey. I know how hard you try to help everyone, even when your own plate is full. I know Nicki appreciates you too. She is trying hard to be a good mom and you helped her during a difficult time.

Unknown said...

The terrible, shy two's are almost over then maybe she'll warm up to Topher...she's so dang cute though just the way she is now!

Thanks for being there & helping out! Love you!