Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday ABIGAIL!

Today was a good day. We celebrated Abigail's 7th birthday! She is an awesome girl. I love her dearly. She always has a smile on her face no matter what is going on.
Some of my favorite things about Abigail is that she loves to get dirty. She doesn't care what is going on she will always be in a mess. There are times we could be at the cleanest places ever and she will be a mess. I can't figure it out, but somehow she seems to be like Pig Pen from Peanuts. I do love it though, I always know where she has been.
She loves color. She loves to live, and she loves to laugh. She is always finding something to laugh about. She doesn't care what anyone else thinks she makes the best of it.
She loves to play. She will let anyone play and she makes sure everyone is having a good time. She loves to be surrounded by friends and family. Her imagination will run wild when given the chance. Whenever she goes to Nana's she loves to play tea party.
No matter where she is at, or what she is doing she seems to be eating. She loves food. That girls is a bottomless pit. That girl could out eat Chris and I if given the chance. She has the nose of a blood hound. She can find candy that I didn't even know we had.
Abigail loves the water. She will spend hours in the bathtub. Literally. She loves to swim. If she could swim every day she would. She seems to have gills and fins. She always packs a swimsuit. So, if you have a tub and Abbie is staying plan on her being entertained in the tub.
Abigail will always have a pacifier with her. I know when she is tired; her thumb will go straight in and she will calm herself down. Someday the belly button fairy will pay a visit.
She has a passion for animals. She loves to go to Grandpa's and ride. I just love the boots with the shorts. She loves to help feed and brush the horses.
Overall, I love her with all my heart. There is so much love for this darling Angel Bear. She is tender, loving, always smiling, always singing, inquisitive, smart, intelligent, gentle, kind, happy, silly, bubbly, energetic, but most of all she is mine. I love you Abigail with all my heart and am very thankful for you.

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

So true, all of it, the sweetness, the love, the excitement, that's our Abbie. She is beautiful inside and out. We all love you Abbie girl.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Abbie girl!! She is such a sweetheart, I love all of her smiles, laughter and energy! Happy Birthday!

The Perks of Life! said...

If there was a defintion in the dictionary for the phrase "perfect little girl" Abigail's name could be next to it. She's so mature, bubbly, full of life, happiness, kindess, sweetness, cuteness and the list goes on and on. I know she just turned 7 but I really look up to her and admire her spirit. Happy birthday to miss abigail!

Lindsey Ramage said...

Aubrey- I realized just recently that I have been reading your blogs and your siblings blogs but have never invited you to mine, its private so send me an email lindseyramage@gmail.com and I will reply with an invite to our family blog. We are coming to Utah for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it would be fun to see you all!
Love Cousin Lindsey