Friday, October 2, 2009

Legoland

The ride of terror. I can't remember what this ride was called but for a good scare enjoy. It has 5 levels of terror. Abbie could only go on level 1 or 2. Abbie laughed the whole time.
I think this is the best shot of the day. I did not turn the camera sideways. That is truly how Chris and Abbie were.
This car was made of legos. The kids were in awe. Preston was in Heaven.

The kids got to drive. They loved it. There were stop signs and traffic lights and they had to obey the laws of the road. Madi had a blast. She has always acted 16 now she could be 16 for about 5 minutes.
Abbie was going all over the place. She did quit well. I loved watching her.

Let's just say that Preston drives like a 60 year old man. The kids behind him kept hitting him. (And they are not bumper cars, they are go carts.) Gas Prest, gas.




Luke loved driving. He had so much fun, and afterwards they all got a Legoland drivers license.




































4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Yeah! Great pictures! Great fun! Great memories! What a happy day for the Tyler 6.

Shay said...

Looks so fun, can't wait to see more!!

Kim said...

Bryson is dying to go to legoland next fall. Looks like you had fun. So glad that everyone stayed healthy.

The Perks of Life! said...

You need to talk about Luke's famous quote about who he fought! The pictures are so cute. I'm so glad you guys got to do something fun. Every single one of you deserved that trip more than anyone else in the world. I don't know who was more excited for you guys to go, me, or your kids. I want to see more pictures and here more stories. Your my hero Aub. Love you!