Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sea World

What a BLAST we had at Sea World! The kids were absolutely fascinated by everything there. It was a beautiful day, perfect weather and happy kids.

The show with Shamu was awesome. These whales are absolutely amazing. It was awesome to see the jumps and tricks they were able to do. And Chris, Luke and I stayed a nice dry distance.
Mama and her baby.


Absolutely fascinating. They are truly gentle giants.



Before the show they had all the troops and their families stand so that the audience could applaud and support our troops. It was awesome. The three kids were shown on the jumbo tron as the audience applauded Chris. I could not stop crying. This is a pic of the kids before the show.


There is Shamu making waves and splashing the crowd. It was awesome. I am absolutley amazed at their body mass. It was quit the show.



In the middle is the trainer preparing the audience to get wet. Oh and the three kids are to the right of him in the pic. You can see Prest in his blue shirt. Madi is standing in her purple.




Do I really need to explain?


That's what you get for sitting three rows back. At least it was a warm day.


I have no idea how to rotate the pic; oh well. After the shark exhibit Luke found a stuffed shark he truly wanted. I didn't let the kids buy anything until we had gone through most of the park or they would try to buy everything. So I told him he needed to wait. The rest of the day all we heard about was the shark he picked out. After lunch I took him back and let him get it. He was so happy.


JAWS!!



D. you would have loved it. They looked a little hungry.

When we first got there they were letting the public feed the dolphins. We bought some frozen fish and each got to feed a dolphin. It was so cool. They aren't slimey like I thought. Their skin was very tight and smooth. Never felt anything like it before so I am not going to try and explain. It was so fun.


Madi was in absolute heaven. She loves animals and anything that has to do with science. She is very interested in anything and everything. She doesn't stop asking questions and trying to find answers or make up her own that seem to satisfy her.


Overall Sea World was great! The kids had a good time, Chris enjoyed it and I loved being with the fam. Thanks Chris for the great trip.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Awesome AUb, I love Sea World. You have some cute kiddos. Love ya.

Erin said...

What Fun!! Your pictures of the whales are amazing, I can only imagine how magestic they are in real life. Preston told me the other night that if I went to sea world and sat close to the whales that I needed to keep my mouth shut, now I see why:) I am so happy you guys got to have a wonderful vacation.

Unknown said...

Love the pics with the dolphins! How amazing!!! Glad you guys got to go & have fun together! Love you!