Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Amy and Family

Chris' sister Amy flew in from Seattle for a few days. She stayed with us and Nikki. On Saturday we took the family on a fun little hike in Layton. The trail is paved all the way and very pretty. This bridge is about a mile or so into the hike. We had lunch there and played for a few minutes.
Luke wanted his picture taken while he was in the stroller. Abbie kept trying to peek under but didn't quit get the point of getting in front of Amy.


Preston got a little nervous once we found this sign at the beginning of the trail. If you can't read it, it's warning us about the dangers of possibly running into a mountain lion. Oh well, at least I run faster. Preston your lunch meat.


Everyone trying to do a silly face. Hands down Amy you don't need to try. HAHAHA




What a beautiful family. Amy thanks for coming and making memories with the kids. We love you dearly and can't wait to see you in May in Seattle.


3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Actually, all Preston has to do is out run Chris;0) Preston, you're safe. love, grandma

The Perks of Life! said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure the kids had a lot of fun having a visit from their Aunt! I want to go on that trail.

Unknown said...

Hey Aubs...if you'd been in the photo I'd have lost the funniest face contest, but since you insisted on taking the picture (something about it being your parents camera...blah, blah) I gladly took the fall for you, but I'll get you my pretty, don't you worry! Thanks for letting me make memories with you guys! Love you!