Friday, April 10, 2009

Erin this one is for you

So a couple of weeks ago we went to Layton Surf-n-Swim. It is a pool that starts out shallow and gradually gets deeper. Then about every 15-20 minutes the pool produces waves. It is so much fun. We got tubes for the kids so they could ride the waves and have fun. Chris and I would sneak up on the kids and grab their feet or legs. Well, not having my glasses and trying to see underwater is not a good combination for me. I saw a pair of legs coming from the bottom of the tube and the swimsuit kinda looked like Prestons. I dived under the water and swam to the legs, grabbed them, and started tickling what I thought was Preston. When I came up I saw that it was a teenage boy and Preston was standing by the side of the pool. Oops! The boy laughed I apologized and he said his mom probably would have done the same thing. Maybe I should get goggles with a prescription. Oh well. At least he had a good laugh.

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Hilarious! That's a great one the family will be telling for years!!!

Erin said...

Love it!!!! I am laughing so hard right now picturing you doing that. Thanks for brightening up my day!
Love,
Erin

Kathryn said...

I didn't know that you had a blog. I have been sitting here for the last half hour reading a bunch of your posts. I can't believe Chris is going back. My thoughts will be with your family and I know that you can do it but totally understand not wanting to do it a second time. I am really excited to add you to my list and keep up with your family.

Cousin Kathy

D said...

Man, I wish so badly we would have gone with you. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Let me know the next time you go so I can go with you . Love you so much D