Friday, April 24, 2009

What me? I didn't do...

Busted. That smile says I am up to something. Guess what mom? I gave myself a haircut. It was bothering me and I needed to cut it.
Look at the good job I did. See the nice even sides. Doesn't it look good? And guess what? It's not bothering me anymore.


Look at the good job I did in the back. Doesn't it look nice? To say the least he is going to the barber with Chris and fixing the rest.


Abbie decided to play beauty shop with her doll. That is Kit Kittridge from An American Girl. Maybe someday the hair will grow back.




I don't know what was Lukes or Kits hair. But they both got a mild makeover one afternoon. Needless to say Abbie is banned from the scissors for a very long time.


5 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Tell little Miss Abigail that grandma grounded her. NO MORE CUTTING KIT'S HAIR!!!However, if Luke needs a haircut, she's free to give it a whack...well, maybe that's the wrong word to use.

The Perks of Life! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Perks of Life! said...

Hey maybe Luke cutting his hair wasn't a bad thing afterall because it looks sooooo cute after his haircut! Jake wanted to touch his hair last night and Luke said, "Be careful, it's pointy." That made me laugh. Your kids are starting to get their summer tan. You can tell they have lots of fun playing outside. Last night was fun. Caleb and I liked watching Madi pose, she could be a model, she had the moves down! And I think we all know what Abbie will be really good at when she grows up... doing hair. I need someone who can cut my hair for free. Love you.

Erin said...

Oh,how can you get mad at those adorable smiles: ) I think Lukes new hair cut looks so cute, I'm sure Kit likes her new do too. How boring life would be without kids.

D said...

Wow! I am just waiting for the day that Sammie has cut her hair or Camerons. I know it will happen to because I still remember cutting my own hair along with my troll dolls. Love ya D. P.S. Love all the post. Good job!