Sunday, April 26, 2009

For FREEEEEEEE....

If you have seen the movie Bedtime Stories you will know the line. I am trying to find activities the kids and I can do for “freeeeeeeee” or really, really cheap. There is so much I want to do before Chris leaves. We accomplished another goal... sort of. We went to a museum, but Chris had to work so he was unable to come. The Utah Museum of Natural History to be exact. The first Monday of every month is free to anyone.


Abigail just loves spiders. Especially when the are about the size of your hand.









They had a toad exhibit at the museum and it was really neat. Frogs from around the world.




Witches brew anyone.




They had a really neat fish tank the kids were able to go into the middle and see all sorts of fish.

















5 comments:

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun. I think we should all go to wheeler farms together. Its free and the kids can milk a cow for 50 cents. Wouldn't you love to see Preston do that: )

Shay said...

Fun, I love the for freeeee line from Bedtime Stories, it is so funny. Good for you doing another goal. Miss you and love you.

Kathryn said...

I still haven't seen that movie. I want to do that. Looks like you had a great time! Keep going on those goals. I think I need to make a list like that.

Coil Fam said...

The kids have talked about that movie a lot. I guess I need to have a movie night and watch it with them. I love the pictures of the kids in the fish tank. What a fun exhibit, except for the spiders. I am completely the opposite of Abbie, I can't stand spiders. The frogs would be fun though.

D said...

Sooo fun! I wish we could have been there at the same time! You are such a good mom, and I love that movie, Jake even laughed. Love ya D