Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day Of School

I don't know who is more excited. The kids or me. I am ready to get back into a routine and have some time with Luke. The three older kids are now in school all day. Yeah! Abbie is so excited to be at school all day long, to get two recesses, eat lunch there and make more friends.

Preston is so excited to make friends. He is in class with his friends this year and is thrilled. Preston with the boys in the neighborhood walking to school.
Abbie ready and waiting for the kids so she can walk.


Madi and her friends Ashlynn and Brooklynn. I am so excited for her. She has two friends that live behind us and she is loving life now that there are girls her age close by.

Overall the first day was great. Luke loved it because he and I got to play the Wii uninterrupted. Abbie was excited to have friends in her class and make new friends at recess. Madi loves her teacher and is excited for a routine. Preston is happy to be with his friend Josh and Bryson in the same class. May that poor teacher have the patience for these boys who are very imaginative.

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

I always loved the first day of school. The smell of new books, the eye candy of a brand new box of crayons with sharp points, new clothes, old friends...the first day really is the best. Of course, the second best day of the school is the last day before summer vacation. On second thought, maybe the first day wasn't my favorite, I think it was the last day. Either way, they are both exciting times.

Erin said...

All of the kids looked so cute with their new back to school outfits on. What are YOU going to do during the day now? Good luck this school year Tyler kids, love you!!

Kim said...

I love the first day of school too. We are very lucky to have moved into this neighborhood with good friend for my kids! Thanks for having good kids!

Kathryn said...

Well it looks like you got the school supplies on time! We had a great first day too. Your kids are getting big. I love having the one on one time with Emily at home. Enjoy little Luke!