Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Newest Edition

About a month ago my friend called and asked me if we would like a dog. It took a little convincing Chris that the kids would be able to take care of her. Besides she will be a great addition while Chris is gone. Her name is Sadie. She is a pure bred Chitzu (SP?) and the most mild, patient dog I have ever seen. Luke absolutely adores her. He is always trying to pick her up and carry her around. I never thought I could care for a dog this much but I do.

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

She really is the perfect dog for your family. What a blessing that as Chris leaves, Sadie comes. (Not that you could ever be replaced Chris) I am so happy for everyone, but mostly Sadie.

Erin said...

She looks like Cookie!! I love Shitzus. They are the sweetest dogs. I cant wait to meet Sadie!

Unknown said...

Everyone wins...I'm just glad you took her & not the reptiles you were offered - that's how to lose me as a house guest (actually it just keeps me out of the room)...I love Sadie & even though Chris won't admit it, I think he might have a soft spot in there for her, too!
P.S. Glad she can see now!